My Irish Granny would not be very impressed if I forgot St. Paddy's Day, so last night I crocheted up this lucky four-leaf clover bracelet with some silk yarn and Ethiopian silver beads. A bit of a sneak peak, this is done in the same style as some bracelets and necklaces I've been creating - soon to be on my Etsy shop just in time for Mother's Day. Stay tuned for more...
Here's a quick pattern for the clover I found in one of my trusty vintage crochet books:
- Ch2, work 8 sc in first ch, join with sl st and turn.
- Petal: Ch 3, 4 dc in same sp, turn.
- Rnd 1: Ch 3 (counts as first dc), dc in same sp, 1 dc in each of next 3 dc, 2 dc in last dc, ch 2, turn.
- Rnd 2: DC in first st, hdc in next st, sl st in next 3 sts, dc, sc in last st, cut yarn.
- 2nd Petal: Skip 1 sc of first row, join yarn in next st, work same as first petal. Work 2 more petals in same manner. Weave all ends in with a yarn or darning needle, and block.